Table of Contents
Introduction to ORBLUE Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Slicer Knife
If you love to bake bread at home, you will understand how frustrating it is to cut the perfect slices of the freshly cooked crusty bread of pastry. To make sure you do not mess up the delicate bread, you should have a best serrated knife for cutting bread in your kitchen tool collection. This is also the best knife to cut bread. This blade will not only let you slice the bread with ease but will save a lot of time as well. ORBLUE makes one of the finest Serrated Bread Slicer Knife called ORBLUE Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Slicer Knife. Made of stainless steel, this blade is highly durable, nice looking and will not wear off easily. It is a multipurpose blade which can be used for different tasks in both personal and professional kitchen.
Features of ORBLUE Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Slicer Knife
The knife consists of only one piece as a whole that covers both blade and handle. The best part about this knife is that it does not have any plastic, wood parts or screws that tend to move or wear out. This interesting feature makes it highly durable and long lasting tool thus an excellent addition to your kitchenware. The blade is made of hardened stainless steel. It has an ultra sharp serrated edge that grips and quickly cuts the bread without tearing it. The blade is only 2.2 mm thick. This allows the knife to create less friction that results in more uniform slice. This is the best knife to cut bread and also top rated serrated knife is a multipurpose knife which can be used for slicing bread, cake, bagels, pastries, pineapple & even tomatoes.
|Product Dimensions||15 x 2.8 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Item model number||5155540|
|Date first available at Amazon.com||July 10, 2015|
The knife is very affordable too. Total length of the knife is 12.79 inches. The length of Blade to handle is 8 inches. The length of handle is 4.9 inches. The width of the blade is 1.18 inches. The overall package size is 15 x 2.8 x 1 inches. It weighs 5.6 ounces.
Benefits of Serrated Knife
For every bakery lover who prefers to cook bread and pastries at home, cutting the perfect slice is always a time consuming task. To overcome this issue, you should have a best serrated knife the best knife to cut bread in your kitchenware collection. It is not only a perfect addition to your kitchen but can also be an amazing gift.
Uses of Best Serrated Knife
Serrated kitchen knives are perfect for tougher, waxy-skinned veggies and fruits like butternut squash, pineapple, bell peppers and tomatoes. The teeth of a serrated knife cuts right through tomato skin, but doesn’t squash the tender flesh inside. Like any waxy-skinned vegetable, straight-edged knives can slip when trying to cut into a bell pepper. Get out your serrated knife for fruits with tough, uneven skin, like pineapples.
Caution Cut Hazard
- Do not test the sharpness of the knife’s blade on your hands.
- Never leave knives where children could easily get them. Store them far from children’s reach.
- Angle the blade away from you when slicing or peeling so the knife won’t cut you if it slips. In case the knife slips or falls do not try to catch it with your hands.
- Put the knife at the place where it could be easily seen. Do not cover it with cloth because someone might reach for the cloth and might get cut.
- When handling the knife to others, hold it by the handle and make sure to hand it with handle towards the other person.
- Do not try to flex or bend knife.
- Put your chopping board in a flat and stable surface.
- It is recommended that you do not put your knives in the dishwasher as this will prematurely dull the blade of the knife and could damage the machine’s protective coating. Hand washing is recommended.
- Always clean the knife after your used it. When washing your knife, use a sponge or dishcloth with mild dish-washing soap then rinse thoroughly with water. Then dry carefully.
- Store knife in a wooden knife block or cutlery tray. Separate them from other utensils and keep it away from open flames or extreme head.
- Never use a knife as a substitute for screwdriver or can/bottle opener.
- Keep knives sharp. Dull knives are more likely to slip and cause accidents.
Finally we can say ORBLUE Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Slicer Knife is the best serrated knife for effortless slicing job for your professional and personal kitchen.
Read below related kitchen knives reviews: