Table of Contents
Introducing to Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Curved Cimeter Knife, Black Fibrox Handle
This review on best victorinox knife will help you to understand the product. If you are a chef, you will love how this knife can cut! With its sharp blade, it can slice big pieces of poultry or other meat like a bread knife can slice butter. The best thing about the knife is that the blade does not dull easily. No matter how many times you use it, Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Curved Cimeter Knife, Black Fibrox Handle will more or less always retain its sharpness.
With its size and fierce shape, you will probably have a hard time taking it along with you abroad. Even if you put it in the check in, the airport might see it and question you. It is a bit impractical to bring around.
Product Information of Best Victorinox Knife
|Product Dimensions||17 x 3.8 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 17 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Item model number||47630|
|Date first available at Amazon.com||May 20, 2008|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|Shipping Advisory||This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.|
Product Features of Best Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Knife
- Primarily for butchering large pieces of meat, cimeters also work well for slicing meats, roasts, turkeys and more
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; NSF approved
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
This Victorinox cutlery knife, in particular, is made of high carbon and stainless steel. It is also crafted by only the best bladesmiths of Switzerland. A light black fibrox handle supports the blade to make cutting big pieces of meat and other tough food much easier.
The high carbon stainless steel blade provides the knife with optimal sharpness and durability. The knife also has a black fibrox handle that does not get wet easily and prevents the knife from slipping out of the hand. The black fibrox handle is actually made of a material that is patented by Victorinox, so you probably won’t find anything like it anywhere else. This is the best victorinox knife.
Even if it is not very practical to bring around, it is still one of the best cutlery knives in the market. At 12 inches, it can easily slice through big and tough pieces of food. Chefs will not have a hard time with hard pieces of meat if they have this knife. I would definitely say that this knife is a candidate for being the best victorinox knife and also the best carving knife in the market.